Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Picture Wednesday!

Today went on quite okay. Just been moving around town a lot. It is not what i would say busy but i still managed to snap a few pictures. Ya, i am not that good looking but i pamper myself with my pictures. Enjoy. Put comments if you like them.


Yes i know my lips look dry.


Picture number 2


I just noticed that i look d**n tired.


Uprooted tree. Result of last night's storm.

Hope last night doesn't reoccur. I hate it when there is no electricity. And the worst thing is, i just washed my car.

4 comments:

lasapka said...

wow,...long time no see, you hair getting longer...:)

Saf said...

hahaha yea lo. Ei pm me ur number in Mc.net wanna go find u when got free time. Wanna learn more abt SQ setup

lasapka said...

when i started learn SQ from my sifu, i bought him a dinner at Istana hotel. :P

Saf said...

WA.... now i don't have work lei... pok gai lo... if have work no prob d.