Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Around the Corner! Goodbye 2008!

Well it has been an awfully fast paced year. I feel like the year 2008 just went by with just a blink of an eye. Ironic isn't it? When it was January 2008 there i was telling myself, 2009 is a long way ahead... but now, it is less than a week to 2009!

None the less, it has been a great year. Full of memories, happiness, sadness, joy, you name it.... Seems to me that all the things that could happen to a person happened to me this year. But then, it has passed. A new year is coming up and i am determined to make a change in this sad sad life of mine.

From the time that this blog is posted, it is less than 24 hours to Christmas... This year, what i've noticed, the shopping centers, shops, houses, seem to be more in the mood to celebrate Chinese New Year than Christmas which comes first. Why do i say that? Last week, when i was going around town, most of the shops were putting up Chinese New Year themes, sales, houses putting up lanterns (tang lung) etc... whereas if we're in a western country, you could feel the Christmas celebration mood going around... but not in Miri i guess. Hahahah.

Honestly, i don't know what to blog nowadays.. i feel like... i'm lost for words, ideas... I just hope that 2009 will a better year for me.

All in all, Merry Christmas , Happy New Year, and an early Happy Chinese New Year greetings to all of my readers. Hope you all had a good year and have a better one next year!

I'll this post with a 18 SX ah beng joke that i stole from my dear friend wingz (Thank you for the ah beng joke wingz!)

3 Ahlians Biao Meis from China kam to Mareysia together gether to find easy money wan ... as soon as they arrive in Apot, 3 of them were seperated assigned to diff area in Kolumpo following different pimps .... almost a year later oni got chance to meet up like a mini reunion lidat la.


They met in a pub and 3 of them compares stories about their sexperiences with their clients and how difficult it is to find eat now due to the bad economic situations in kolumpo.

Xiao Wen : I tell you hor ... my area puchong there hor ... very bad now leh! Everyone want cheap! I last time charge 200 bucks for a fark wan! Now hor ... my customers oni gimme 100 bucks for a fark then sommo kena include a bj wan! I really derno how to do business lidis liow wei.

Xiao Ling : WUAH!! u can get 100 bucks?! I only get 25 bucks for a bj in Jinjang leh! They want fark also no money left ledi!!! u get 100 bucks sommo u komplen? I blow till my mouth bengkak oni can get 100 bucks u know?

Xiao Lian : AIYAH! you 2 derno how lucky you are la! Sommo wanna komplen wor!

Xiao Wen : Eh ... u in Kajang wan right? kajang so cham meh now?

Xiao Lian : You derno oni ... in Kajang now dem jialat! All farktory closing down! All banglas boh lui liow!

Xiao Ling : den den how? you ok anot?

Xiao Lian : ok la ... now i offer free bj lor ...

Xiao Ling : FREE?!!!

Xiao Lian : Abuden? at least i can get some free protien to fill my stomach mah!!!

No comments: