Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Bday to me & Bye bye xmas....

Well, as of 12 midnight last night, i am yet a year older... wow time flies... when i look back... at a point in my life, i was still in form five... now i'm twenty-two...

I had dinner with the makanmaniacs team last night, thank you for the dinner, the cake and the present. Thank you dasolve, Ef, Tiffany, and huilee. Thank you all for celebrating my birthday with me.

Of course not forgetting the birthday wishes that i received in miricommunity.net. Thank you all for the birthday wishes too! Present mari mari ! kekeke joking ya.

I have been wondering all my life if there is anyone with the same birthday with me... and i just found out yesterday that there is one... right in miri.. and a miricommunity member... tsyen75. Next year we try make party we celebrate together want? ekkekekeke

Last of all, thank you to my baby princess, for the present, for you birthday card... its ok we can't celebrate it together this year, there is always next year... i love you lots n lots.

To all of my readers, merry xmas and wish you all a happy new year!

No comments: