Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009. New Year, New Beginnings?

Counting the hours, it has been approximately 49 hours 30 minutes into the year 2009. So, what does it mean to be in the new year? Some people say, new year, new resolution, everything new. Lol. Does that mean being a different person every year? Different personality and different behavior?

Everyone is looking forward for a new year. But for me, it suddenly turned upside down. Things did not go the way as planned, family issues, financial issues, and etc. So what is it that people call a prosperous new year?

Yeah i know, life always has its ups and downs. But sometimes when i think of it, isn't it a bit too much for someone like me? I agree that life has its challenges. And getting through them gives one experience. An experience that even money could not buy....

Well, these few days i've been thinking a lot... and i mean A LOT of sleepless nights. And i think it is time for me to make a final decision. A decision that will either turn my life over, or make it worse. Well then, with that said and my thoughts put into words, I would like to wish my readers a Happy New Year and i wish you all with a prosperous new year.


No comments: