Monday, August 31, 2009

Last Day of August - Part 2 (KK - Part 1)

Next up, will be the remnants of the Kota Kinabalu trip right after Kuala Lumpur.

At the airport, with enthusiasm, I was so ready to board the plane. So god knows how excited I am when.....

The display board displays...


BUT

You know... Air Asia... which is famous for? Delays.

In the end, I only departed one hour later....

So, to kill time, I went to Coffee Bean, which is just a stone's throw away.

Ice Blended Vanilla

Okay.... flight delayed, I got my ice blended vanilla to kill time. All set, connections, wireless......

.......................

......................

No connection found. WTH?

Coffee Bean no wireless? FAIL!

To top all the of the bad luck... flight delayed,

No wireless,

My phone stylus, which was originally like this...


Became....


Sighs..... how bad can this be?

First flight delayed,

Then, no wireless,

And then my stylus! OMG T_T

But thank god! No other bad luck incidents happened after that. Amen!

Next up, once arrived, dinner at Upperstar, Kota Kinabalu. I did not manage to get a picture of the food there but at least, the name. LOL. The place had nice ambiance and environment. Too bad the staff there blows. (Strictly No OFFENSE)


Next day! Visit to 1 Borneo, Kota Kinabalu. Didn't feel like going anywhere at first....

Why? Look at the whether!


Seems like a storm is coming.... geez.. just when I thought the bad luck is over! T_T

Anyways, putting that aside, I managed to take a shot of @mosphere, Kota Kinabalu. The rotating restaurant.

Its the building on the right ya.... not that pole.. LOL

After a long drive...

Violla........~!

1 Borneo

Didn't get a full picture but... that will do.. hehe


Look at the shops that you can find there... WOW

Well, by looking at that, I expected the place to be as large as Mid Valley in KL. But then you know, expectations are always wrong. Spent around 1 hour and a half walking around... and I ended up having nothing else to do but sit at Big Apple Donuts.


And...

Movie tickets for Harry Potter.


Woop Woop. Boring first day. But all in all, its superb! Why? You'll know *smiles*
To be continued in the next part!

KK - Part 2!!


No comments: