Monday, August 31, 2009

Last Day of August - Part 1

Once again with a blink of an eye, a blow of a wind, a month goes by and I guess, a new chapter has begun in my life, I also hope that it hasn't ended. It has been a fairy tale and it feels like a dream. But I guess the time to go back to reality, the time to wake up has finally arrived. Counting by the last day I blogged, it has been more than a month since I have jotted down my heart's content. As always, I will pick up from where I left off and continue on with a summary, a summary of sweet memories. I don't really have an excellent memory so I will try my best to put them in chronological order. After all, pictures speak louder than words.

First before the pictures, I would like to apologize to all my readers who have been visiting my blog, hoping for an update.

A picture in front of Star Hill, KL.


In front of the magic mirror? - Take 1


Magic mirror - Take 2


Magic mirror - Take 3


The following pictures are taken at Murni Restaurant SSJ 2. I will only post pictures here as I don't really remember the names of the dishes. But if any of you that were with me on the trip remembers, I would be glad with the assistance.






Next will be pictorials from Jogoya Restaurant, Star Hill. A definite must go for Japanese food lovers. Not halal due to the alcohol... pork free... so it counts as HALAL.

See the teeny-weeny "Pork Free"?


This surprised me... A LOT... look at the people lining up to get into the restaurant!


And... the food on the table!





Sigh... it was a good trip. Memorable trip with the gang. But, all good things always come to an end..... Below... the pictures that we took when we arrived in Miri airport. NO REST FOR THE CAMERA!


Aileen and Ian


女人, Jenny


William

and...

Myself.

To prevent the post from being too long, I continue on in the second part. Thank you for viewing my blog!

No comments: