Monday, July 20, 2009

KL Life - Day #6 (Part 1)

Day number 6, marks the end of our adventure in Genting Highlands. With heavy and unwilling hearts not to mention sleepy heads, we started packing and got ready for our departure from Uncle Lim's town. Before that, we went to eat the buffet breakfast which is compliment from First World Hotel. Then we went to the mini bus station situated beside the hotel.

We went there on foot and reached there around 10 a.m. Upon reaching the station, our cam whore king found out that there is only 1 bus company providing shuttle service to Titiwangsa which is almost near KL area and it departs at 10.30 a.m. So we had half an hour to kill while waiting for the departure time. What did we do? I know I was trying furiously on checking my results online but to no avail. Last resort, call curtin. 085-443939!! Below are the "documentary" of what the others were doing while waiting.

Cam whore king in action again...

Super candid shot by cam whore king.

Cam whore queen?

Cam whore king sms-ing who??

And while the rest are busy with their activities and cam whoring, some of us found this cute lil baby and started to dub him as cam whore king jr. hahaha.

Eling with the cam whore king jr.

Cam whore king jr. with Alfredo and Xin Yii in the background smiling.

After a period of cam whoring, it is finally time for us to depart from Genting. When we purchased the tickets for the bus we expected a bus like express bus or something like a bus especially for travelling passangers but alas, our expectations were hampered. The bus that we were supposed to take was just a city bus. With no adequate allocation for luggage. Don't get what I mean? Take a look at the picture.


With all our luggage blocking the walkway, the bus driver barely had enough room to walk and collect the tickets. But then, somehow we managed and we arrived safetly at Titiwangsa bus station where we parted with Ah Jack and Xin Yii. We then made our way to our hotel, all of us decided to go by taxi and divide the cost evenly among us. It took 4 taxi's to get us down to Alor Street, and to our hotel for the rest of our days in KL, Seasons View Hotel.

But for me its different. I managed to get complimentary accomodation for 3 days 2 nights at KL Plaza couresty of Berjaya Vacation Club. So I walked my own a** to KL Plaza and brought Victor along with me.

For now I will stop here, and I will continue the rest of the story for day 6 in a second part as I need sometime to refresh my memory and fatigueness. Thank you for reading!

No comments: