Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Revenge of the Fallen and Homely Cooking

Megan Fox... one of the main characters in Transformers 2


Last Wednesday (26th June 2009) was the release date for Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen. Being a movie enthusiast, of course I did not want to miss the movie. So I picked up my phone, dialed Star Cineplex's number.... *busy tone* waited 5 mins... called again *busy tone* waited... 15 mins... called again STILL *busy tone* getting frustrated now.... gave up... called 3 hours later... STILL *busy tone*. *Sigh* I already gave up on the movie since it was the release date and there's bound to be a lot of people watching.

Then after a few minutes, Felix called... saying that a few of the gang wanted to watch transformers too. So..... coincidentally I was on my way to Bintang Plaza for I don't know what, hence i told them I go see if there's any seats left. Checked, and bought the tickets for 10.30 pm show.


There were 8 of us, 6 tickets above account for, Felix, Jason, Yuki, Ah Hong, Ah Wen, and Ian Chong.

My ticket and *ahem* *wink wink*

The movie started at 10.30pm... everyone was thinking that it wouldn't last till so late... but in the end, the movie ended at 1 am-ish... but then, the movie was nice. *big grin*


Then it was Thursday... where I was spontaneously invited to a house dinner *big big big grin*. All I can say is.. the food that was prepared all had a very homely feeling and it was NICE.

Hash brown potatoes... (due to the fact that we have vegetarians in d house *smiles*)

Chicken Wings in Soy Sauce *yummy*


Meat with garlic

Long Beans with Eggs

2 comments:

Ianzz said...

haha.. ahem ahem.. haha =D

Saf said...

hahahaha apa itu ahem ahem