Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hardcore studies and administration preparations !

Sigh, more examinations and course works... Got course work for Organizational Management, Macroeconomics today and Macroeconomics examination tomorrow. I hate studying but no matter what i have got to finish this part of studies at least. No matter what i am planning to do in the future i have to finish this part. Classes going at a faster pace day by day. After all the finals are near... i wish i wasn't so lazy. As for administration part, all major plans were discussed and going according to plan. If all goes well, the server will be going into the beta phase the end of next week. Surprisingly i feel more interested in studying tonight rather than think about the server. Somehow i have gotten some sense into myself and realized the aspects that are really important in my life. I guess i better be off revising. I don't know if this is called a blog but hopefully it looks like one.

No comments: