Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Boring day and a wish for perfect life...

Today's a pretty quiet day. Managed to scrape up something for the Macroeconomics exam, very noisy Business Statistics period. Apart from those nothing much happened today. Spent a few hours in Rappelz today. Got my character up 8% >_> which is not much but that game bores me a lot these days. I'm looking for something to do but what? Spent a while talking to my dad today. Inquired a lot on methods to transfer funds from and to abroad. I just knew today that "deposit only" bank accounts existed. Wonderful feature but flying to the States to open up a bank account would be meaningless and a waste. I tried to look for a html/xml expert or someone good in it. Its the 2nd day and no luck. I hate how the blog header/title looks... right now, it looks plain ugly to me. Well maybe not that ugly but it's too plain. The server is going to start soon. Hopefully next week. If it comes up by then, i will have lots of stuff to do. Hopefully everything goes well. Come to think of it, i haven't even started on my assignments yet. I better start and finish them before the servers come up. If i do that, i would have more time to spend on the servers. Oh well, 11.33 pm. Another day has passed. Time flies by so fast. Just in a blink of an eye its a brand new day. How i wish that the days in my life are always perfect...

No comments: