Thursday, March 15, 2007

Tired of boredom and maybe work ...?

Well, today school was kinda useless.1 hour of class and another hour of amusement and leisure time. I got home, ate a little lunch then logged on Rappelz and played for a few hours. Which in the end turned out useless too as i died 7 times in 2 hours. Totally reducing all the experience points earned back to square one. After that i went on editing the Rappelz rules and regulations to make it fit into L2eX. Took me a while to improvise and reuse them but they're done and uploaded now. They can be found at the links tagged with ? new1 and ? new2 in the staff channel. Today is a little odd for me, i spent more time in front of the television today rather than in front of my computer. Had a very late dinner, which i ate grumpily and now, sitting in front of my computer writing today's blog. Told mom about the investment i was going to make and she didn't seem to disagree. Well that's good enough for me. At least i won't get yelled at or something. Well my eyes feel so heavy today. I'm kind of fatigued. Guess i'll get some shut eye and jot down more tomorrow.

No comments: