Friday, April 25, 2008

1 Year 1 Month and 2 days.

Hello all, it's been 1 year 1 month and 2 days since i last updated my blog. To be honest i forgot about my blog, i even forgot the password and such till i thought of taking up blogging once again last week. I somehow found my password and successfully logged in. (Thank god blogspot has the recover lost password function)

There's so much to write and so little time to do so. As a simple summary, i finished my diploma, and am waiting for grad day in July. Didn't get the high grades that my mom wanted me to but thank god i finished it in one piece and still sane. Currently measuring every inch of road and open space in Miri so if anyone has any vacancies feel free to hook me up.

For the past week i have been in a few mood swings and i mean those drastic mood swings that happens sometimes. I can't seem to think of a reason why it happened. A part of me wanted it to happen.. but another part of me feels tired of the mood swings. I feel restless, nothing to do, don't know what to do, and no idea on what to do. It is just like wandering aimlessly in a dense jungle or as one would say lost in space.

It is just like.. dreaming when you're sleeping and *wham* you fall off your bed and get back to reality..... i hate this feeling. How i wish i could turn my life the other way round.

No comments: