Monday, April 28, 2008

My Eyes Don't Lie by Janice

I came across this song again while listening my huge list of mp3's. I don't know who sent me this song (thank you very much whoever you are, i am glad you sent me this song) but somehow, this song suited my mood at the time i was listening. I am a bit lazy to find the song and upload it here so i put in the lyrics instead. Enjoy.


My Eyes Don't Lie - Janice Wei Lan

If rose is green and grass is red,
Will you remember what i said,
Baby don't forget, before you regret,
Stuck in my mind,
A needle through my head,
The light you shine into the night,
You take away my fright,
And for every time i see you i try,

What i try to say is stay with me tonight,
For what i really feel inside,
My eyes won't let me hide,
Every time i see you they start to cry,
Cause this time, my love, it could mean goodbye,
Don't say goodnight...



No comments: