Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Finals are Over and the Semester Becomes a Memory

To make a long story short, another semester has passed. Up to date, it is my second semester in Curtin already. I met a whole bunch of cool friends and a few really uncool people. (and i do mean it but i won't be mentioning names.. too bad!) But the most special group is the EmoKids. All of you, you know who you are.


Mr. Ian Tan


So how did i get to know this special group. It all started with me knowing Ian Tan (the guy in the picture above) through Magic The Gathering. Slowly day by day all through out the semester, I have been spontaneously elected into the new board of directors for the Rotaract Club of Curtin for the next semester. Don't ask me how it happened but it just happened. I guess I have to thank Ian Tan for his goodwill if it was not for him i would have not known such a wonderful group exists. *devil smile*

The official EmoKid logo on the t-shirt (sad i don't have 1 *sob*)

Basically, my whole semester is filled with memories with EmoKids. Be it an emo memory or a happy memory (most of them are super happy though). And just recently we organised Alfred's (EmoKid's super Wolf) pre-birthday bash at Cafe Rosita, Dynasty Hotel.

Birthday boy Alfred and ??

Cafe Rosita, the venue of the night.

I don't really remember everything that happened all through out the semester and I am not really a fan of typing a lot and thinking of flowery sentences or phrases. So i will let the pictures i stole from the photographer's facebook. Thank you for the pictures Joanne!

Special Reservation made by Mr. Chieng!!


Mr. Chieng and Shirley


The Guys of EmoKids

The Girls of the Night

Well I don't know what happened here but yea.. mini burgers...

The so called dessert was rumored so good that everyone stood there waiting even before it was ready...

The Famous Dessert

Alfred's B'day cake or should i say.. bday banana split..?

Getting married on Alfred's bday?

2 comments:

- Alfred - said...

apa itu emokid super wolf? hahhaa.. =)

Saf said...

hhahahha... u.. know .... i ... know.. la