Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Goodbye July

Wow, just in a blink of an eye and it is already the end of July. Once more it is August and the days are creeping slowly to the year 2009. I have been trying to keep myself busy all the time with work and gaining experience at the same time.

So i did not blog that much in this month. This should be my second last post for the month as i am sure i will post one on the 31st of July.

I graduated last Saturday, 26th of July. The ceremony was held in Eastwood Valley. Finally i am a Diploma in Commerce graduate! Hooray for me! I did not take any pictures as i was so ashamed to take out my crappy Sony Ericsson phone to take pictures. Just managed to get one from a friend of mine.

Me & Kevin

2 comments:

ANGEL_LINA said...

Hope this is not too late...... Heartiest congratulations to you on your graduation!

Saf said...

Nope not at all.. always welcomed. Thank you.