Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Been There Done That, It Did Not Work Out. So...

Well, i have honestly tried in taking a bow and putting a lot more of effort into my current situation but it seems that what i do has no effect whatsoever. By putting a full stop in the sentence, it signifies the end of everything. No matter what i do, what i try, it was all meaningless.

I will just concentrate on my friends, study, earning money, work, family and more towards the community. I am going to rebuild my image and work hard to maintain it. What i have done in the past is history and i am seriously not going back to the old ways.

Please do not tell me that i am making a mistake as i have gone through the same phase in the past and now i think what i did in the past is all a mistake. I will try to make things right and i will please myself and make myself happy before i make anyone else happy. God Bless.

No comments: