Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Choice, My Decision! No More Dictating What I Should Do!

It has been a long week... Maybe confusing and maybe even frustrating as I would say. Everything that i did or try doing all went wrong for the past week. To make matters worse, the engine of my car broke down on me. So right now, I am like a crippled person.

At the same time, home has been frustrating.... Suddenly it is me that should bear for everything that i want? Why do i have to get blamed for everything??? Why can they not understand what I am going through in my life right now? Why is it like this? Why do i have to go through this everyday? Why am i so obliged to give in and become a mule? Then i am dubbed stubborn? Why don't they look in the mirror and see for themselves that they are the ones that are stubborn?

Why can't they understand the fact that I will be living my life on my own in the future, why can't I make my own decisions, choices and they just guide me along the way? Yes, people make mistakes. But don't tell me you never make mistakes.. Everyone is bound to make mistakes as long as they are HUMAN. Nobody is perfect!! Yes i also know that i am old enough and i should be bearing my own load.. but then, i am still studying? What should i do?

1 comment:

dasolve said...

chill bro.......................

there's a long way to go and it ain't gonna be easy