Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lost, hopeless, and a big change.

These two days has been quite a turn of events in my life. I have finally felt how it is like to be alone. I feel lost and so hopeless. I don't know what i am doing each second, each minute, and every time. I don't know what to do.

I really think that this will finally be the turning point in my life. Either i move on or stay the same, all depends on this one decision. BUT how am i supposed to make this decision. It is not like buying sweets or grocery where you make the decision just like that.

I am so confused. I don't know what to do, how to react and what should i be doing in a situation like this. Is there really going to be a big change in my life from now on? How come i feel so reluctant to let go and move on? Why do i have to feel this way? Why can't everything go smoothly and progress steadily? WHY?

1 comment:

-pEi- said...

Life is full of decision and unpredictable....
If this is what u have to get through, make a decision and came through it..
I know it is always easy to say than do, BUT somehow now only u can help urself to go through everything..
be tough and go ahead...u know the very best decision in ur heart!!
Lucks my Friend!!